Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life : a moment. a vapor.

I'm realizing more and more and pondering this thought of  how short our life is here on this earth (like a vapor from a boiling tea kettle) thats like "a second" or "a moment"...and do we really know what we are living for!? In other words: Do we have a purpose in Life? If so...is it for all the riches and fame this world offers or is it to make a difference to the good in other peoples lives who are less fortunate than we are? If it is to Bless others etc...than it needs to be "a purpose" or "on purpose" because it doesn't happen automatically at least for me it doesn't...it's something we need to choose to do each day of our lives. I'm so Thankful for my Loving Heavenly Father who is not waiting with a whip until I make the next miss-move but one who is waiting with open arms and holds me close and loves me unconditonally! I knew Him since I was a little girl...but in the past year I've gotten to know Him with a much deeper understanding...and for this I'm so very grateful! Joy and Peace it brings. I've not yet arrived but I keep striving...He's still workin' on me to make me what I oughtta be! My desire is to continually go from Glory to Glory while here on this earth! To elevate in my spiritual walk!...realizing how easy it can be to just "get comfortable". One of my favorite songs is "Lead Me To The Cross" which I shared below.

If you ever get a chance to see "Embracing The Fathers Love" a DVD series by Jack Frost, do it! But I warn you be prepared and have an open heart and mind. If you're willing and open minded it will help you to understand the Father's Love more deeply. We did the series with 5 other "awesome couple" friends at "The Haft" near Bradford Co. Thanks to Dutch and Rosa for your amazing hospitality and for your priceless friendship! And  to the rest of the crew...Thanks! Yall are special to us...there's somethin about being able to cry together. hurt together. heal together. laugh together. That is what I call...REAL. TRUE. FRIENDS.

Snow in the forecast for Lanc Co. this weekend. I won't complain about it since I haven't seen any in 2 years. I've always enjoyed snow and the kids missed it a lot while we lived in south TX.

 Our thoughts n prayers are with the Beiler family as they adjust to a new normal in their home w/out Danny there. If there's such a thing as a nice funeral his was one! He was 22 years old and seemed to always have a smile for everyone...he will be missed by many. We will all see you soon Danny!

Have a Blessed weekend and oh I can't help it...since our Phillies lost I became a Texas fan in this World Series! I think Texas will always have a place in my heart.......




















    No comments:

    Post a Comment