Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Stoltzfus :)

I just noticed how looong its been since my last post...there would be too much writing to catch up so I'll just leave some. First of all on my last post I had "the ouch"...its all better and you can hardly tell there's a scar. Lee took the stitches out a week later so I saved a trip to the Drs ;) I have been feeling miserable ever since (up until now) with fatigue, dizziness, weak, nausea, lots n lots of vomiting! Sicker then I ever remember being! Praise God I believe its going the other direction now!

We are so excited to announce 16 weeks of Baby Stoltzfus #5 growing in the womb! Heard her/his heartbeat 2 weeks ago. That is always so exciting to experience. I think I cry every time. I went a little earlier then I usually do because of being so sick and there was some concern of dehydration and too much weight-loss because of not being able to keep anything down for weeks...as soon as I ate it came back up :(... I was so weak and all this time I was trying to do a good job teaching the kids, housework, laundry, cooking, baking you get the picture. And everything I smelled made me throw up including laundry soap, pretty much all foods, lotions, body wash.

And we were living in our basement till we had our little project completed upstairs. Lee had it done in a hurry with some help from family...him and his Mom make an excellent painting team. Usually him and I paint but I decided to give it over to her this time since she kindly offered. I will post pics of the project later. Thanks to all who helped in any way! We moved up on Saturday and I'm like a new person! I only throw up mornings n done deal till the next morning. Lee felt that a lot of my sickness was due to being in the basement so he tried with everything in him to get the upstairs finished ASAP! He really did do a super job and got it done sooner then any of us expected and the only thing we subbed out was the spackling. He did everything else! I am so amazed at what all he can do! It makes it very cost efficient to do it yourself with the help of Lowes 10 minutes away! :)

So come have tea with me...sorry NO coffee...the coffee maker sets on the back porch! That is the most awful smell ever right now! Hard to grasp coming from one who has had up to 4 cups of coffee everyday in the past. I'll admit us "women are strange!!!"

I was away in Bradford Co at "The Haft" for 2 days at a "ladies retreat" that my husband highly encouraged me to go to in January in the midst of all the sickness and turmoil...and he so graciously took excellent care of the kids while I was gone. They lacked nothing :). Hanging out with us is by far his favorite thing to do...although the last few months I felt "less then desirable" to hang out with. Praise God its so much better now!

We are already so "In Love" with Baby Dear and Lord willing will meet him/her in July! We're almost half way there! :)

Hopefully I'll be back a little sooner next time...Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment